1.Place the extracted .accde file and theme folder in the same folder as your application
2. Go inside your application and from the design ribbon enter the Code of the application
3. On the menu, click “Tools” > “References”. The references dialog box should appear.
4. Click “Browse”.
5. In the “Files of Type” combo box, select “ACCDE Files (*.accde)”
6. Find the ThemeChanger.accde file. It should be in the folder of your parent application.
7. Select the ThemeChanger.accde file click “Open”.
8. Click “OK” to close the references dialog box.
9. That’s it. Now you should be able to reference the code in the ThemeChanger module.
10. The usage instructions are located in the Readme file in the Zip file.